2021 LP Meet Up: Thursday, October 7, 2021, 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM ET
The NAIC LP Meet Up is an annual event where more than 40 institutional investors convene to connect with NAIC members, facilitate new investor connections and expand existing relationships. The LP Meet Up is designed expressly to create an environment where NAIC members can meet several LPs in private, one-on-one settings to begin new capital conversations.
Additionally, the LP Meet Up serves as the premier event for all institutional investors interested in meeting experienced, high-performing diverse managers.
Whether you are an institutional investor seeking to diversify your portfolio of managers, or if you are a general partner interested in connecting with new LPs, the NAIC LP Meet Up is the place to be.
- Identify new managers with a strong track record and alpha-generating performance to meet your portfolio’s needs
- Meet several talented diverse managers in one day
- Learn best practices for engaging with diverse managers from industry leaders
- Meet several institutional investors in one-on-one virtual meetings
- Learn the key components for successfully raising an institutional-grade fund and raising institutional capital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
LP Meet Up Highlights
Industry Panel Sessions
Learn from general partners, consultants and CIOs from some of the largest pension plans on strategies to increase capital commitments for diverse managers.
The LP Meet Up creates opportunities for institutional investors (LPs) to meet directly with NAIC members in 15-minute one-on-one virtual meetings. These meetings provide a chance to make introductions and set the foundation for long-standing relationships. GPs can expect up to five one-on-one sessions at any given LP Meet Up.
NAIC members will be matched with LPs based on preference and LP investment parameters. Meetings will be held via Zoom according to a predetermined schedule.